IslamicTeachings.org

Why Allah has created us?

(3) takes his dinner, and gets busy in his pass-time if any, and   goes   to bed to   meet his spouse for

sexual deeds and then goes to sleep, and then, again it is morning!

(2) then he returns back to his home at evening.

By  Mohammad Rafique Etesame.

This is a unique question raises in the minds and   people become confuse over it due to not having

A satisfactory answer   about it, but the Holy Quran makes it clear saying.” And [tell them that] I have not created the invisible beings and men to any end other than that they may [know and] worship Me but withal,] no sustenance do I ever demand of them, nor do I demand that they feed Me, verily, God Himself is the Provider of all sustenance, the Lord of all might, the Eternal!  ( Az-Zariyat (The Winds that Scatter) 51:57.

Now the question is:  how can one do worship of Allah because   He is invisible and one cannot know the proper and authentic method of worship?

So, for   it, Allah Almighty sent His holy Messengers PBU them   and they guided their ummah, by setting up a good example practically. The holy Quran reveals,”

VERILY, in the Apostle of God you have a good example for everyone who looks forward [with hope and awe] to God and the Last Day, and remembers God unceasingly” Al-Ahzab (The Confederates) 33:21

The holy Prophet PBUH passed 23 years of his life in his people and practically presented a good example acting upon Allah’s commands and not mere oral preaching and guided his Ummah in every walk of life.

For example, he was an  I mam  of  the , Masjade  Nabvi,   and  led five  daily prayers to the companions may God be pleased with them,  he was a Supreme  Commander of Is,lamic Army,  a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, (that was in  ,Nabvi  Mosque,  at that time) and  he was a business man, a good  father,

And a lovely husband etc.

So, anyone who follows his “  uswa-e- hasana,”  will be the  successful one forever.

But usually, the man passes his life in a, triangle, as”

(1) first he wakes up early in the morning from his bed and after fulfilling his necessary needs, he goes to his daily work or business.

uring this procedure, he does not think about his real purpose of life    or   why he   was created and gives full attention to make better his worldly life and so on.

While, according to Islamic point of view, after passing this short and temporary life, there is another

long and everlasting life having no end in the Hereafter.  And the one   whoever is successful in that life,

is the really   successful, and who is a fail or one, is the really fail or in that life.

The holy Quran reveals about it,” Every human being is bound to taste death: but only on the Day of Resurrection will you be requited in full [for whatever you have done] - whereupon he that shall be drawn away from the fire and brought into paradise will indeed have gained a triumph:  for the life of this world is nothing but an enjoyment of self-delusion.( (The Family of Imran) 3:185 ) ” And,  “for, [if

they did, they would know that] the life of this world is nothing but a passing delight and a play - whereas, behold, the life in the hereafter is indeed the only [true] life: if they but knew this! ”(  (The Spider) 29:64 )So, the real Wiseman is that who fear Allah and prepare himself for the lie after death, may   Allah give us ,taufeeq to do so, Amin.  

Untitled.jpg